Beneath The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Peak...
Dark Night at the academy EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 pm by Haseo

» Christina Night
Dark Night at the academy EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm by Abigail

» Hidden waterfall
Dark Night at the academy EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 pm by Haseo

» Favorite Song ATM
Dark Night at the academy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:13 pm by Haseo

» Moonlit campus rooftop
Dark Night at the academy EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm by Haseo

» Shattered crystal cavern
Dark Night at the academy EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 pm by Haseo

» Kazumi's room
Dark Night at the academy EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am by Ryu_Ookami

» oblivion's end
Dark Night at the academy EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Last letter game
Dark Night at the academy EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm by Ryu_Ookami

Affiliates

Dark Night at the academy

2 posters

Go down

Dark Night at the academy Empty Dark Night at the academy

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:41 am

Chase was in the autoshop in the acdemy, it was his best class. He was working on his silver motorbike, he kneel down checking if everything is all nice and good, "Sweet its down" he said putting a black sheet cover over it keeping it clean and safe.
Chase
Chase
Hi, I'm Dre. I'm a kick ass angel and i can kick your ass because Migoto gave me permission.
Hi, I'm Dre. I'm a kick ass angel and i can kick your ass because Migoto gave me permission.

Back to top Go down

Dark Night at the academy Empty Re: Dark Night at the academy

Post by Abigail Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:56 am

abi was wandering around the acadamy and hears some noise coming from the auto shop "now who could be here in the middle of the night"and she paused and chuckled"other than me i guess"
Abigail
Abigail
RAWR IM AN ADMIN FEAR ME!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Chase takes his jacket, sitting on a hood of a car putting his jacket on, he smiles looking around "I am so bored" he said laying back on the car, looking at the ceiling
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 pm

abi poked her head into the autoshop class and saw a guy laying on the hood of a car and in a slightly accented voice she asked him"isnt it a bit late for autoshop class?"
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Chase continued then sat up looking at her "Ain't it a bit late for peeking inside autoshop class" he said as he got up smirking a little then chuckled
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:29 pm

abi snickered"its never too late to me pokeing around anywhere"she said her accent getting a little thicker
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Chase smirk grew "I guess so he" he said looking at her, his eyes studying her entirely "Im Chase...Chase Phoenix....are you new cause I have never seen you before" he said looking at her
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Abi looked at him thoughtfuly"Chase Phoenix... that name sounds familiar "and she pondered on it for a second"you wouldnt happene to be the angel detective Chase Phoenix would you?
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:17 am

Chase looked at her for a moment "You know me.....let me guess your an angel right?" he said smiling warmly at her
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:30 am

Abi nodded"Angel of healing"she said entering the room fully and looking chase over and chuckling"now i know why the female angels are all crazy about you"
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Chase looks over Abi, his eyes slowly trailing up to her face "Really....and what would that be exactly?" he smirked
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:13 pm

they say you are a handsom sarcastic badass "abi said leaning against the door she was 300 and something years old charm didnt work on her an more"basicly they are all crazy about you cause you are a bad boy"
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Chase clears his throat in embrassment a little "Well its who I am" he said bring up a knee to his chest, while his other foot hanged off the hood of the car "Bad Boy...oh yeah....because I like to have fun thats why...I not afraid to say whats on my mind" he said shrugging a little
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:03 am

"in heaven there isnt much to gossip about cause that place is nice and all but it really is quite boring so you end up being the subject of much fangirling saddly"abi said chucking her accent making the words sound slightly diffrent
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:10 am

Chase shrugged "Well I aim to please" he said smiling a bit, "It is nice and all but I dont like it, even the rules of my cases I hate it, I do everything my own freelance way....thats why Im so different from other guys...no rules, no laws...I can do anything sky is the limit" he said
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:38 pm

abi nodded "i can understand that im a bit of a free spirit myself cause well after about 300 years in that place it gets really boring really fast and you stop caring about the small things"abi said walking over to the car"nice car you got here"
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Chase nods "I hear ya" he said smiling as she walked over to his car, "Thanks...it in good shape but I have to put in a new engine, the only thing I was working on my new bike" he said pointing at the motorbike covered by a sheet
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 pm

abi nodded like she had some kind of idea what he was talking about and just said "cool" just smile and nod abi
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down