Beneath The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Peak...
The Beach EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 pm by Haseo

» Christina Night
The Beach EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm by Abigail

» Hidden waterfall
The Beach EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 pm by Haseo

» Favorite Song ATM
The Beach EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:13 pm by Haseo

» Moonlit campus rooftop
The Beach EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm by Haseo

» Shattered crystal cavern
The Beach EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 pm by Haseo

» Kazumi's room
The Beach EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am by Ryu_Ookami

» oblivion's end
The Beach EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Last letter game
The Beach EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm by Ryu_Ookami

Affiliates

The Beach

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Beach Empty The Beach

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:43 am

Migoto wandered onto the beach, she noticed that she was getting really tired and that the sun was going down. Her plan was to watch the sun go down and then make rest here for the night. She walked over to the shore line and sat down, her feet dipping in the water slightly, and watched the sun go down.
Migoto
Migoto
Most Awsomely awsome Admin Cassie

https://beneaththestars.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Beach Empty Re: The Beach

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:42 am

A bright white beam targets the beach then Chase falls down from the sky, freefalling face forward then lands on the ground in a kneel position, he stands up dusting his jean jacket "Ah another Case solved" he said as he looked at his hand surging with a black plasma aura
Chase
Chase
Hi, I'm Dre. I'm a kick ass angel and i can kick your ass because Migoto gave me permission.
Hi, I'm Dre. I'm a kick ass angel and i can kick your ass because Migoto gave me permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:46 am

Migoto heard a voice come from somewhere near her, she turned to look back when she did so she saw an angel land on the beach. The man had some black aura on his hand which made Migoto sort of scared.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:49 am

Chase winces a little then relaxes his hand making the dark vanish, he puts on his fingerless driving gloves on, he turned around seeing a woman whos about his age, he just waves his hand at her not saying anything
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:53 am

Misa notices that the man noticed her and smiles a bit then waves back at man. Trying not to make herself look too stupid, she turns around and continues looking at the sun setting before her.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:04 am

Chase looks at the sun, with a bright smile then he finds a beach chair, then sets it up sitting in it kicking back he barely had time for a little R&R, he sits leaning back looking at the woman then stares at the sun set
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:10 am

Migoto looks at the sun set for a minute or two, then stands up and walks over to the angel and sits on the floor next to the chair. "Hello." She said in a low shy voice.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:15 am

Chase got up and sat on the floor also next to her, "Hello" he said smiling politely at her
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 am

"My name is Migoto Haigara." Migoto smiled brightly and held out her hand to him.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:29 am

Chase took her hand and kissed it "Im Chase Phoenix" he said smiling at her warmly "May I ask what brings you here Migoto" he asked
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:35 am

Migoto blushed a bit when he kissed her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Chase." She folded her hands in her lap and paid full attention to him. "Oh, i just wandered here and say it was getting late, so i thought i'd stay here tonight." She laughed in embarrassment.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:44 am

Chase looked at her seeing her blush, it was kinda cute and funny. He listened to what she said "Stay here tonight, that sounds like a plan" he said looking at the sky as a breeze blew by "Its sounds so good I might even do it" he said chuckling a little
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:54 am

Migoto laughed and shook her head. "That would be nice, now wouldn't it?" She said examining his body and aura. "Your aura... It's so light...but dark too..." Migoto said blankly, like in a trance.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:58 am

Chase looks at both of his gloved hands, his left had a light smooth aura while his right was surging with black plasma "Yeah I know my power is massive, its so much it even attracts powerfull beings to me" he said clutching his hands making his energies absorb back into his body
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 am

Migoto nodded and stayed frozen. "That is very strange though... How is that possible?" She asked while she stared at him. How is that possible... It isnt... Is this real? Am i dreaming...?
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 am

Chase looked and stared at the sky "I dont know.....some kind of latent power i guess, and plus Im an angel Im supposed to be attractive" he said shrugging, he could feel her eyes staring at him he didnt care, but what would she do next is up to her
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 am

"Thats...Strange." Migoto said without thinking at all. For a split second Migoto stared at the sun set and then she blinked and came back to herself. "That was wierd. What just happened?" Migoto said rubbing her head bacause she had gotten a random headache.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:58 am

Chase looked at her "Yeah I guess so" he said shrugging, then he saw her rubbing her head "Migoto are you okay?" he asked wondering if she is ok, knowing might have been his powers that might've taken effect on her
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:01 am

"Oh, i'm fine! Just a minor headache!" Migoto lied trying not to cause to much attention to herself.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 am

Chase saw right through her lie, she been staring at him like she was under control he shrugged "Ok" he said wrapping his arms around his knees
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:15 am

"I think i was under a trance." Migoto admitted after a second of misery because of her lie. "I don't know how though." She looked out over the water for a few seconds then looked back at him.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 am

Chase looked straight at her "Maybe it was my powers that caused you to be in that stated, I told you it attracts powerful beings....guessing that you might have a massive energy level also" he said still looking at her
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 am

Migoto shook her head. "I don't have any powers and if i did, i don't know how to work them right." She said looking at the ground quietly. You know your powerful. Admit it. ...I am not...
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:53 am

Chase places a hand on her shoulder "Dont worry you probably do, you just gotta unlock them....maybe you have a hidden latent power swirling deep inside you....you just need something to bring it out" he said
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 am

"Something like an object...Can that be something to help it?" Migoto thought about the amulet on her neck that she has had since day one. "Because i have this item and..."
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: