Beneath The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Peak...
Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 pm by Haseo

» Christina Night
Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm by Abigail

» Hidden waterfall
Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 pm by Haseo

» Favorite Song ATM
Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:13 pm by Haseo

» Moonlit campus rooftop
Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm by Haseo

» Shattered crystal cavern
Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 pm by Haseo

» Kazumi's room
Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am by Ryu_Ookami

» oblivion's end
Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Last letter game
Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm by Ryu_Ookami

Affiliates

Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library?

2 posters

Go down

Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? Empty Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library?

Post by Rakku Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Rakku strolled into the library with Shiori right behind her. The small dragon let out a chirp of pleasure as they entered the cool place. "Hush Shiori, you wouldn't want us to get kicked out would you?" Rakku asked. Shiori silenced herself as Rakku looked for a good book to read.

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? Empty Re: Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library?

Post by Haseo Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Haseo is sitting on top of one of the bookcases far from anyone."these books have no value to them whatsoever!!" he thought to himself sighing heavily. His shadow slowly ripping form the ground and forming angel corbinik.
Haseo
Haseo
Fallen Angel

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library? Empty Re: Who ever said you had to be quiet in a library?

Post by Rakku Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Shiori looked up, not at anything in particular. She felt the boy's spirit and flew over to him. She quietly chirped as she saw him sitting up there. Truly Shiori liked everyone and anyone, so she went over to him and flew in a circle, as though to say "Hello!"

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Hasoe looks dully at the dragon and silently swates it away, continuing to skim through some books."none of this is remortely close..."
Haseo
Haseo
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakku Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Rakku looks behind her and sees that Shiori is gone. "Oi vey Shiori, where are you now," She whispered to herself. Rakku began walking around the library for Shiori.
She finally came across Shiori by a guy. "Jeez Shiori...I'm sorry if she was bothering you. Shiori come here," Rakku said. Shiori obediently floated back over to Rakku.

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Haseo looks down at the newcomer and sighs, closing his book."its fine..." he siad looking at the girl, then back at the dragon."a dragon..?"
Haseo
Haseo
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakku Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:42 pm

"Yup. What are you?" Rakku said. Shiori took a seat next to Rakku and yawned.

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:06 pm

He looks at the girl, with a very confused and interested look."what do you eman"what am i?" he asked, still watching the dragon.
Haseo
Haseo
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakku Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:37 pm

"I mean, what kind of creature are you?"

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:24 pm

He sighs heavily, still looking at his book."one; im not a creature, im human.." he siad lightly." and two who are you?" he aksed, a very dull tone to it.
Haseo
Haseo
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakku Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:38 pm

"My name's Rakku. This is Shiori." She said. Shiori floated up and waved a little bit at him.

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:07 pm

He growls darkly at the dragon."hello rakku..." he siad, as the book vanishes itno sdhadows.
Haseo
Haseo
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakku Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:49 pm

"...okay...that was weird..."

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:13 pm

"may i ask why you are you...?" he said as a few black feathers start to rain down by them.
Haseo
Haseo
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakku Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 pm

"I don't quite follow what you're asking me. I was born this way if that is what you're asking."

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:56 pm

"i mean why are you here at the library.." he siad isghing heavily, feeling as if she jsut told him her entire life story.
Haseo
Haseo
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakku Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 pm

"I was just looking for a book." Rakku replied.

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:27 pm

"i see..." he said as his wingsfade to veiw. His eyes flicker a dark red as demon corbinik appears and looks around at books.
Haseo
Haseo
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakku Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:17 pm

"So what are you doing here?"

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 pm

"im just...reading..." he said starting to get lost in his own thoughts."lanya...and shino..." he thought to himself, sighing heavily.
Haseo
Haseo
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakku Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:20 pm

"We should probably get going. It was nice meeting you." Rakku casually walked away and checked out a book.

Rakku
The Flaming Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down