Beneath The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Peak...
The Beach - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 pm by Haseo

» Christina Night
The Beach - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm by Abigail

» Hidden waterfall
The Beach - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 pm by Haseo

» Favorite Song ATM
The Beach - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:13 pm by Haseo

» Moonlit campus rooftop
The Beach - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm by Haseo

» Shattered crystal cavern
The Beach - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 pm by Haseo

» Kazumi's room
The Beach - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am by Ryu_Ookami

» oblivion's end
The Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Last letter game
The Beach - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm by Ryu_Ookami

Affiliates

The Beach

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Beach - Page 3 Empty Re: The Beach

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Migoto closes her eyes and holds onto her legs more. She shakes her head, not really giving an answer.
Migoto
Migoto
Most Awsomely awsome Admin Cassie

https://beneaththestars.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Chase nods then strokes her hair gently "Sleep well ok?" he said smiling knowing she will be ok
Chase
Chase
Hi, I'm Dre. I'm a kick ass angel and i can kick your ass because Migoto gave me permission.
Hi, I'm Dre. I'm a kick ass angel and i can kick your ass because Migoto gave me permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Migoto nodded and closed her eyes and let him stroke her hair. "Ok. Good night, Chase... Will i ever see you again?" Migoto asked him sleepily.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Chase leans down and kisses her cheeks gently "I'll be here when you wake up ok" he said smiling
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Migoto smiled and nodded. "Ok, thank you." Migoto fell asleep blushing as he kissed her cheek.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Chase smiled "your welcome" he said laying back on the sand looking up at the stars
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Migoto fell into a deep sleep and started to dream about wonderful things.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 am

Chase was fell into a deep sleep, smiling peacefully thinking of great dreams. He gently wakes up then sits up, looking at Migoto, then his aura acts up again hoping it doesn't affect Migoto while she sleeping
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:01 am

Migoto shook in her dream and then layed still without a sound.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:24 am

Chase felt the black plasma aura surging through his hand again, he winces as it shocked him a little
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:35 am

Migoto reaches for his hand in her sleep and finally gets it. She tolds it tight, not knowing about the black plasma aura.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:41 am

The aura carefully courses through her body not hurting, making her feel better then it stops. He feels his hand gripped by her "....Migoto?" he whispered silently to himself wondering why she gripped his hand
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:47 am

Migoto took her hand away, yawned, then sat up. "Is it morning yet?" She smiled and shook the sand out of her hair. She looked at him and tilted her head. "What's up?" She asked gently.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:00 am

Chase looks at her waking "Yeah kinda" he said as she shook the sand out "Nothing really Migoto" he said as he looked at his hand "I wonder if it affected her in anyway" he thought then gave her a smile
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:03 am

Migoto shook all the sand off of her then smiled at him. She shook off his jacked and then handed it to him. "Here ya go. Thank you for letting me borrow that." She said in a cheery voice.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:11 am

Chase took ahold of his jacket putting it on "oh thanks Migoto....and your welcome" he said smiling at her dusting the sand off his jacket
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 am

Migoto looked at the sun in the sky and shook her head. "It's getting late now." Damn.. If i don't get back soon there going to notice im gone. "I'm terribly sorry but i have to get back to school. I ran away for the night and i would hate to get into trouble." Migoto said biting her nails.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:30 am

Chase stood up also "Okay I understand....everybody needs a break once in a while" he said dusting his pants, "To be honest I ran away also but I never go until they come looking for me"
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:38 am

Migoto smiled at him and shook her head. "I'm to goody goody to do that." Migoto dusted herself off one last time and hugged him. "See you again sometime." She said before she ran off headed toward school.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:52 am

Chase smiled chuckling as she said she was goody goody, he hugged her back smiling "Same here" he said as she ran off "Wow the aura seems it didnt affect her at all, Im surprised she isnt attracted to me...maybe she doesnt have powers" he thought
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Devons Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:30 am

Axel stumbled along the beach looking rather confused as to where he was. His black hair was plastered to his face and forehead because of the ocean breezes and mists making it wet. He found his hat tossed in the sand and brushed it off quickly, sticking it on his head and grumbling something about "stupid vampire kidnappers" and how he should "watch out for shady strangers" from now on. His neck was still sore from being bitten. "Great. Now where do I go?" he sighed, rubbing the sore spot on his neck.
Axel Devons
Axel Devons

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:41 am

Migoto was sitting on her usual spot on the beach as she spotted someone walking along the beach. She stood up and began to walk toward him, moving her hair out of her face because of the breeze. Today she had on a black bikini with purple poka dots and her black sandles that she left by her other stuff. "Are you alright?" She asked him once she finally arrived over by him.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Devons Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:48 am

Axel looked down at Migoto and dropped his hand to his side. "Well...define 'alright'..." He looked at his hand (which was covered in blood because apprently his neck was still bleeding) and cursed rather loudly. "Grrrreeeeaaaat." he groaned, wiping the blood off on his jeans. Now that he was more than a little annoyed, he sighed again and looked around. "I'm going to sound really stupid right now...but where am I?"
Axel Devons
Axel Devons

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Migoto was not to crazy about his attitude but when she was about to say something about it she noticed the blood dripping down his neck. "Oh dear." Migoto said taking him to her little spot so she could at least heal the cut. She could tell that he was bitten by something, maybe a vampire? "Let me tend to that, i am a witch and i can help it without a problem." She said waiting for him to agree. "Oh and for where we are... We are just outside the city limits, at Moonshadow Beach." She explained to him.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Devons Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:15 pm

For some reason, it was easy for Axel to pick up on how Migoto felt about him. He tried to distance himself from it, as he always had been really sensitive to that stuff...even during his gang days. He followed Migoto, holding his hand against his neck and staying quiet. When she seemed to be waiting for a response, he hesitated and then moved his hand away from the bleeding wound. "Moonshadow Beach? Is that near Saugerties?" he asked, feeling a little dizzy from the bleeding and the overall shock. He looked around nervously and leaned down a little to let her reach the wound easier. He was in a new territory...again. And that STILL seemed to mean bad news.
Axel Devons
Axel Devons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum